Kingsmen is thrilled to announce that Phase 2 of Sugarwood has sold out. At this exceptional selection of townhomes, bungalows, and two-storey residences moments outside Lindsay’s town centre, new homeowners have plenty to look forward to.
Lindsay’s streets are filled with locally owned shops and restaurants. Since 1825, it’s been a destination for local theatre, festivals, historic sites, museums, and artisan studios.
Here are just a few of the exciting things to do once you move to Sugarwood.
- Watch the FXR Kawartha Cup snow-cross race hosted in Lindsay in February 2022.
- Get a taste of local food and beer at Pie Eyed Monk Brewery, straight from Lindsay Brewing Company where each beer represents a historic landmark of the city.
- Enjoy incredible Mediterranean cuisine at Olympia Restaurant, Café and Bar, a local institution that is over 100 years old.
- Take a self-guided audio walking tour through Lindsay to experience the town’s rich history.
- From soccer fields, baseball diamonds and community trails, to parks, playgrounds and picnic areas, Wilson Fields is your destination for all things outdoors.
- Enjoy a night with family and friends at the local drive-in theatre.
- Experience live shows at the intimate Little Lindsay Theatre.
- Appreciate the local heritage of Lindsay and Kawartha Lakes by listening to fascinating stories and seeing unique regional artifacts at Olde Gaol Museum.
- Take a hike through Ken Reid Conservation Area featuring groomed trails, meadows, picnic shelters, an off-leash dog park, group camping and more!
And if you’re looking to escape the city, Lindsay is the municipal centre for Kawartha Lakes, some of the most beautiful cottage country in Ontario.
There’s always something new to see and do near Sugarwood. Join a new, iconic, town-and-country community that will always be true to its roots!
Learn more at sugarwood.ca.